Who I Am??

I am a wife, a mother of three children, slaves of government :)
and of course a humble slave of Allah Swt.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thank God!!

Alhamdulillah...starting from today, i have another 10 days to end my life with Tourism..then i have another week to get rest at home just do nothing before i move to a new workplace....Thanks God, finally He show me the way of happiness, aminnn....

A day before got a letter from UTM, im struggling to get a new job, went to PPDJB for GSTT, asked my friends if there's any vacancy at their place....and FINALLY, a letter that im waiting anxiously is coming at the right time..syukur pada ALLAh..he answer my prayers...alhamdulillah...

The annoying time and annoying people will be end..im so release...whatever circumstances after this, i will face it..meREDHAkan aje....i promise to myself that i will do my work in my level best...on the 4th December is just like a miracle for me & shahir after we went a very difficult time with full of tears & full of stress.. Alhamdulillah, He answers my prayers and show me the way that im looking for..Thanks Tuhan...

Also on the 4th december, i have tender my notice to HQ but to my Boss on the next monday...i will update about it later..kay, GTG...bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

jenguk2