Who I Am??

I am a wife, a mother of three children, slaves of government :)
and of course a humble slave of Allah Swt.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

another ONE...


You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. And if I didn't tag you, it's because I wasn't sure if you'd want to do this -- but you can if you want, of course!

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your ABC's of Me, tag 26 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

A - Age: 27 nearly 28

B - Best coffee: Nescafe/Old Town Coffee

C - Chore you hate: Lipat kain...huk hukk

D - Dog's name: Never dohhh

E - Essential start to your day: brush my teeth..

F - Favorite color: base color...

G - Gift you love getting: PSP (for my hubby actually)

H - Height: 152 CM

I - Instruments you wish you play: guitar

J - Juice or pop : juice

K - Kid(s): yes, gals 2, boys 2 before im turning to 35 y.o

L - Last CD listened to: currently im not lsitening cd but im listening to mp3; Smile by Lily Allen

M - Most memorable Christmas/Birthday present: My Wedding n My precious daughter...

N - Nicknames: Et,Lis,Ellisa .......

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 2 times before delivered Diha, was suspected for 'air kencing kotoq'..hiks

P - Pet Peeve: yang suke nyusahkan orang lain, hidup orang lain...nyah dari sini...!!!

Q - Quote from a movie: YES Man

R - Right or left handed: RIGHT

S - Siblings: brother n sister

T - Time you wake up: 6.30 am on weekdays & 7.00 am on weekend

U- Ultimate vacation destination: Makkah & London

V - Vegetable you dislike: none

W - Ways you run late: ter'overslept'

X - X-rays you've had: last time was chest as i remembered

Y - Yummy food you make: Sambal tumis udang

Z - Zodiac : Libra


tag to ibu nuha, mama kaseh, mama Qaseh all the readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

jenguk2