Who I Am??

I am a wife, a mother of three children, slaves of government :)
and of course a humble slave of Allah Swt.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

~~:cerita minggu ini:~~

Ha..this week is full of joys, cheers, sadness...huhuh..this week, im working until thursday then off on friday , work on saturday n sunday and off on monday, start back to work on tuesday until thursday, n off again as normal as like before..what a boring??

And today, Sunday~21st June 2009~father's day..i would like to wish to my hubby who the only one closest to me right now, also to my brother away at Melaka and my FIL away in Banjaran, Kempas..ahha..dekat jer..tak jauh pun..I wish my late father will be right here beside me, accompany my mom, (sebak ni nak citer)..aduh..that's a lot of memories with my dad eventhough i had lived with him only 12 years time...i couldn't imagine if my dad is around me, would be much happier ever...also, my mom the only one who would be much happier than me...at least she has someone who accompany her wherever she wanna go..has someone who love her much more than us...we love u too, mak....i always feel jealousy to whom has dad, which he/she can rely on her dad so much..i wish i have my dad now....ok done..cukuplah citer sedey ni tak nak terbawak2 ..yang pergi tetap pergi...kiter yang hidup ni tetap teruskan kehidupan masing-masing dengan lebih baik..sometimes, i wish i cud be the special one to my mom so that she cudn't feel lonely or so whatever..i wish i can do it until my breath take away..God, hope that she's fine and always beside me wherever i was..i hope so........

Ok citer arini, i'm so bored and nothing to do except blog hopping, facebook~ing, window shop~ing from blog to another blog shop~ing...ok, then i watched a movie that has been downloaded from torrent..i love that movie so much..~~Confession Of Shopaholic~~..best2 sgt..i read this book when i was in UiTm..ingat lagi, I has borrowed the book from Nani(the twin of Jun)...argh best giler..then when im pregnant, i love to read the books from Sophie Kinsella (the writer of this shopaholic)..suke sgt..please, who is not watching this movie yet, pls do it..im sure u all will not regret on it..(ceh mcm ramai jer bc blog aku ni...ader aku kesah...akunyer blog suker aku ler..ngeh3x)




Ok then, tu ajer buat kali ini..sile drop any comment when u read it (gila paksa suh org letak komen,..hahahah~perasan)..ni sebenarnyer tgh takder idea dan sangat bosan..but hati terubat biler tgk ini cerita..best sgt..i love it! hope there will be another movie from Sophie Kinsella (shopaholic series)..till then, bye....

Ellisathul Md Jadin
(from now on, i wud love to do this signature on every entry i did..thanks..)

2 comments:

  1. tak tgk lagi cerita ni....huhuhu..mana nak download?

    ReplyDelete

jenguk2